Because little messes are inevitable...
What makes this burp cloth so special?
Babies are just messy! It’s no wonder a new mom needs 20-30 burp cloths to keep up.
This one is simply adorable with it’s blush and pale green front. The flannel side is even cuter with it’s sweet woodland creatures in pastel colors flanking the white flowers on grey.
Soft layered cotton is easy on baby’s skin while being absorbent to help mom with all those messes.
- Adorable rainbows in teal and browns on cream
- Tan and cream check
- Olive green flannel
- Creamy beige flannel
- 100% cotton fabrics and thread
- Layered for comfort and absorbency
- Perfect size to protect your shoulder at 20.5″ x 7.5″
- Machine wash and dry
- Wash separately in warm water, no bleach
- Tumble dry medium
- Item may produce lint the first few washings as a result of the ragging process
- Shake and use lint roller to remove excess lint
- Lint will stop after first few washings
Looking for other prints or colors in burp cloths?
From Our Customers:
"I bought this quilt for my first grandbaby. It is absolutely lovely and the workmanship is topnotch. Five Little Monkeys was one of my kids' favorite nursery rhymes and the quilt will bring back good memories for my daughter as well as inspire special new memories for her and her son. Can't wait for them to see it!"
"Once again the special quilt was a great success. My daughter, Jennifer, loved the pattern of Camelot & Dragons. Thanks again for getting this done so fast for her shower."
"I received the precious "What Are Little Boys Made Of" baby quilt and it is truly an heirloom treasure for our precious grandson. Thank you so much!"
Share Your Favorites
(Best Way To Drop Hints)
There are no reviews yet.