Because a lost pacifier is no fun...
What makes this soother holder so special?
This adorable navy and white soother holder is great for holding 4-6 extra pacifiers wherever you need quick easy access. The simplest answer to all those lost binkies in the middle of the night.
It doesn’t take long to tire trying to find a binky in the dark with an upset baby in the bed. With our handmade pacifier pouch you will easily solve the problem. Filled to the brim and tied to the crib, you’ll be in and out of the nursery in a flash and snuggled back in bed.
The satin ribbons make it easy to tie the cotton binky holder to the changing table, dresser, crib or even a doorknob. Need one on the go? This binky bag can be tied onto the car seat or stroller.
We’ve designed our pacifier pouch with a wide opening is that makes it simple to grab a pacifier. The paci pouch is fully lined with cotton flannel that helps to keep those binkies in place till you need one.
As your child gets to be a little older, your soother holder can shift to become a Tooth Fairy Bag. Tie the fairy bag it to your child’s bedpost and drop in the lost tooth.
The Tooth Fairy will not have to fumble about under your child’s pillow to find that lost tooth. You don’t need to worry about her accidently waking up that precious sleeping child.
To give your little one an extra special thrill, the Tooth Fairy Pouch has plenty of room for a special letter from the Tooth Fairy herself!
- Stylish and sophisticated
- Navy blue and crisp white
- Touches of light grey
- Various polka dot prints
- Star print in navy blue and grey
- Aztec symbol styled print
- Moroccan styled print
- 100% cotton fabrics and thread
- Extra wide opening
- Perfect size to stash 4-6 extra paci’s – 7.5″ x 5.5″
- Machine wash and dry
- Wash separately in warm water, no bleach
- Tumble dry medium
- Item may produce lint the first few washings as a result of the ragging process
- Shake and use lint roller to remove excess lint
- Lint will stop after first few washings
Love to see in other colors and prints?