Because little messes are inevitable...
What makes this set of dinosaur burp cloth so special?
What an assortment of fun colored creatures on this set of dinosaur themed burp cloth! That dinosaur cotton flannel print is perfect for a baby boy. He’ll grow to love snuggling on your shoulder with these soft characters on his cheek.
Mommas need a tall stack of baby burp cloths close and handy at all times. This adorable boy burp cloth will get you started on your collection.
A soft all cotton burp cloth is the best defense against your baby’s dribble and drool. It is simply no fun to have to change your clothes just before leaving the house because your little one left his mark on your shoulder. Frustrating! Our burp cloths offer ample coverage to help protect your clothing from the inevitable erps.
Not only is this burpies cute, it’s non-allergenic. That alone makes it perfect for your little guy to rest his sweet face against on your shoulder.
We know that there are times a burp cloth just doesn’t stay on your shoulder. We specifically chose to use cotton flannel on the backside of our baby burpies to assist with this issue. You’ll find that the flannel naturally clings to your clothing helping to keep it in place while burping.
One of the best benefits of our cute baby boy burp cloth is that it is machine washable and dryable. Feel free to launder it multiple times a week if needed. You’ll find that it just get softer and curlier with each cycle..
Match this burp cloth up with our Wooly Mammoth baby story blanket for a one of a kind baby gift.
- Multi colored zig zag stripes
- Small white polka dots on lime green
- White polka dots onf soft grey flannel
- Blue, grey and green fun dinosaurs and flora print on flannel
- 100% cotton fabrics and thread
- Layered for comfort and absorbency
- Perfect size to protect your shoulder at 20.5″ x 7.5″
- Machine wash and dry
- Wash separately in warm water, no bleach
- Tumble dry medium
- Item may produce lint the first few washings as a result of the ragging process
- Shake and use lint roller to remove excess lint
- Lint will stop after first few washings
Need a little something more to complete your gift?