Because little messes are inevitable...
What makes this set of dinosaur burp cloths so special?
What an assortment of fun colored creatures on this set of two dinosaur burp cloths! That dinosaur cotton flannel print is perfect for a baby boy. He’ll grow to love snuggling on your shoulder with these soft characters on his cheek.
Mommas need a tall stack of baby burp cloths close and handy at all times. This set of two boy burp cloths will get you started on your collection.
A soft all cotton burp cloth is the best defense against your baby’s dribble and drool. It is simply no fun to have to change your clothes just before leaving the house because your little one left his mark on your shoulder. Frustrating! Our burp cloths offer ample coverage to help protect your clothing from the inevitable erps.
Not only are these burpies cute, they are non-allergenic. That alone makes them perfect for your little guy to rest his sweet face against one on your shoulder.
We know that there are times a burp cloth just doesn’t stay on your shoulder. We specifically chose to use cotton flannel on the backside of our baby burpies to assist with this issue. You’ll find that the flannel naturally clings to your clothing helping to keep it in place while burping.
One of the best benefits of these cute baby boy burp cloths is that they are machine washable and dryable. Feel free to launder them multiple times a week if needed. You’ll find that they just get softer and curlier with each cycle..
Match this burp cloth set up with our Wooly Mammoth baby quilt for a one of a kind baby gift.
- Multi colored zig zag stripes
- Small white polka dots on lime green
- White polka dots onf soft grey flannel
- Blue, grey and green fun dinosaurs and flora print on flannel
- 100% cotton fabrics and thread
- Layered for comfort and absorbency
- Perfect size to protect your shoulder at 20.5″ x 7.5″
- Machine wash and dry
- Wash separately in warm water, no bleach
- Tumble dry medium
- Item may produce lint the first few washings as a result of the ragging process
- Shake and use lint roller to remove excess lint
- Lint will stop after first few washings
Need a little something more to complete your gift?