Because a lost pacifier is no fun...
What makes this pacifier bag so special?
Wouldn’t it be great to have a pacifier bag that is within reach, full of pacifiers wherever you needed them? This little pacifier pouch is the answer to those lost binkies in middle of the night.
Tired of fumbling around late at night trying to quickly find that lost pacifier with your little one crying at the top of their lungs? This adorably cute little pacifier holder can stop the fumbling.
Handmade from cotton fabrics and threads, this little binky bag will easily hold 4-6 extra pacifiers wherever you need them.
The colorful attached ribbon makes it easy to tie the paci holder to the crib, changing table or even a handy doorknob.
Tie a binky holder wherever you may need quick easy access to your little one’s favorite binky.
Designed with a wide opening, this dummy holder makes it easy to grab a binky when you need to calm that tearful little one. The binky pouch is fully lined with cotton flannel to help hold those binkies in place till you need one.
When your child is a little older, this cute bag can transition to his/her Tooth Fairy Bag. Just tie it to their bedpost and drop that lost tooth in.
The Tooth Fairy will be able to find the lost tooth without fumbling around in the dark under your child’s pillow. No worries about not finding the tooth or waking up that precious sleeping child.
To really impress your child, the Tooth Fairy Pouch has plenty of room to tuck in a special note from the Tooth Fairy herself!
- Bright yellow hashtag print
- Narrow bright yellow and crisp white stripe flannel lining
- Bright yellow satin ribbon
- 100% cotton fabrics and thread
- Layered for comfort and absorbency
- Perfect size to stash 4-6 extra paci’s – 7.5″ x 5.5″
- Machine wash and dry
- Wash separately in warm water, no bleach
- Tumble dry medium
- Item may produce lint the first few washings as a result of the ragging process
- Shake and use lint roller to remove excess lint
- Lint will stop after first few washings
Yes, we have other cute paci bags!