Because little messes are inevitable...
What makes this baby dribble cloths so special?
There is no question, baby’s dribble and drool a lot. Hence, why this set of baby dribble cloths are exactly what you need if you have a baby in the house.
A good supply of cotton burp cloths will make Momma’s life a little easier. Cotton is absorbent, soft and non-allergenic making it the perfect fabric for burp cloths. It is also the #1 fabric recommended by pediatricians for babies.
Beyond all that, cotton can take repeated launderings and still look fabulous. Those cute little exposed seams get curlier and cuter. The entire burp cloth will become even softer with each wash cycle. It is no wonder we only use 100% cotton to create all our baby burp cloths.
Have you had frustrations with a dribble cloth that will not stay on your shoulder? We designed our burpies with cotton flannel on the backside to help address this problem. The cotton flannel naturally hugs your clothing which helps to keep the drool cloth on your shoulder while burping.
Be sure to check out the other Golden Slumber coordinating pieces for a special baby gift.
- Multi colored confetti print on white
- Small white polka dots on aqua blue
- Aqua blue hashtag print
- Solid aqua blue flannel
- Multi colored print onesies hanging on a clothes line flannel
- 100% cotton fabrics and thread
- Layered for comfort and absorbency
- Perfect size to protect your shoulder at 20.5″ x 7.5″
- Machine wash and dry
- Wash separately in warm water, no bleach
- Tumble dry medium
- Item may produce lint the first few washings as a result of the ragging process
- Shake and use lint roller to remove excess lint
- Lint will stop after first few washings
Want to put together a delightful baby gift?