Because feeling secure is priceless...
What makes this boy lovey so special?
Fun bright primary colors make this boy lovey a favorite that will bring joy and a sense of calm to your baby or toddler. Delightful prints with cars, plane and trucks on this adorable lovey that will soon become your little one’s best friend.
A baby lovey can help babies learn to self-sooth and build their confidence in uncomfortable situations. A calming comfort blanket can assist with quieting your baby at nap or bedtime. It can also assist your little one if they feel anxious when they are away from home.
A little one associates a lovey with warmth, safety and home. This association allows them to use the lovey blanket to calm themselves and to fall asleep easier.
Babies learn about their environment through touch. Our handmade cotton security blanket offers a variety of textures for this exploration. Those busy little fingers will enjoy exploring the various textures and thicknesses.
Our baby lovey blanket is the perfect size to grab and cuddle on the go. It’s easy for them to use in a car seat, stroller and even the shopping cart.
Pediatricians wholeheartedly recommend cotton for babies. We use three layers of cotton fabrics to create a soft, strong and safe lovey.
This cotton baby blanket will hold up well with repeated laundering. The more it is washed, the softer and more adorable it becomes.
- Fun and playful prints
- Bright primary colors of lime green, bright blue, reds
- Fire trucks, cars, airplanes and more in a delightful print
- White polka dots on lime green fabric
- Trucks, cars, buses in a cityscape print on flannel
- Satin ribbons of red, yellow, blue and white
- 100% cotton fabrics and thread
- Layered for comfort and absorbency
- Perfect size for little one to carry at 14″ x 14″
- Machine wash and dry
- Wash separately in warm water, no bleach
- Tumble dry medium
- Item may produce lint the first few washings as a result of the ragging process
- Shake and use lint roller to remove excess lint
- Lint will stop after first few washings
Love to see more loveys?