Because a lost pacifier is no fun...
What makes this bear pacifier holder so special?
This adorable bear pacifier holder is great for holding 4-6 extra pacifiers wherever you need them the most. The easiest answer to all those lost binkies in the middle of the night.
It doesn’t take long to get tired of trying to find a paci in the dark with an upset baby in the crib. With our handmade pacifier pouch filled to the brim and tied to the crib, you will easily solve the problem. You’ll be in and out of the nursery in a flash and snuggled back in your own bed.
Attached satin ribbons make it easy to tie the cute cotton binky holder to the crib, changing table, dresser or even a doorknob. Need one on the go? This binky bag can tie to the car seat or stroller.
Our pacifier bag is designed with a wide opening that makes it easy to grab a pacifier. The bag is fully lined with cotton flannel which helps to keep those binkies in place till you need one.
When your child is a little older, your soother holder can transition to a Tooth Fairy Bag. Simply drop in the lost tooth and tie the fairy bag it to their bedpost.
The Tooth Fairy won’t have any trouble finding the lost tooth. She won’t even have to fumble around under your child’s pillow. No worries about her accidently waking up that precious sleeping child.
To give little one an extra special treat, the Tooth Fairy Pouch has plenty of room for a special note from the Tooth Fairy herself!
- Tiny stars and lovable bear prints on mint green hashtag print
- Adorable camping woodland creatures on white flannel
- Mint green satin ribbon with pale grey polka dots
- 100% cotton fabrics and thread
- Layered for comfort and absorbency
- Perfect size to stash 4-6 extra paci’s – 7.5″ x 5.5″
- Machine wash and dry
- Wash separately in warm water, no bleach
- Tumble dry medium
- Item may produce lint the first few washings as a result of the ragging process
- Shake and use lint roller to remove excess lint
- Lint will stop after first few washings
Love to see more pacifier pouches?