Because little messes are inevitable...
What makes this burp cloth collection so special?
Our Winter Wonderland Burp Cloth Collection is a delightful group of burp cloths for the upcoming winter and holiday season. Whether looking for yourself or as a gift to a new mom or mom to be, these adorable penquin themed burpies will be perfect.
No two of the cotton burp cloths are exactly the same. Whether it’s the pattern on the front or the cotton flannel backside, you’ll be delighted to mix and match them for the ideal burp cloth set.
While our cute burp cloth is large enough to meet your needs, it also folds small enough to make it easy to take it along with you. You’ll find that our dribble cloth will fit easily into your purse, diaper bag, or even into dad’s pocket.
We only use 100% cotton fabrics and threads when creating our designer burp cloths. Cotton is naturally soft and non-allergenic, therefore, it won’t irritate those sweet baby cheeks.
To help keep your cotton burp cloth in place when in use, we’ve designed it with a cotton flannel back. The flannel fabric naturally clings to your clothing when you lay it on your shoulder. This makes the burp cloth less likely to slide around while burping your baby.
We know that mom’s need baby products that are easy to care for. Our cotton burp cloths are totally machine washable and dryable. They will actually become softer and the seams curlier with each wash cycle.
Be sure to scroll through the images to see the fronts and backs of each burp cloth.
- Fun delightful penquins enjoying the winter
- Medium white polka dots on red
- Small white polka dots on black
- White snowflakes on red
- Solid red flannel
- Black, red, grey tartan plaid flannel
- Soft grey snowflake print on flannel
- Red and black square plaid flannel
- 100% cotton fabrics and thread
- Layered for comfort and absorbency
- Perfect size to protect your shoulder at 20.5″ x 7.5″
- Machine wash and dry
- Wash separately in warm water, no bleach
- Tumble dry medium
- Item may produce lint the first few washings as a result of the ragging process
- Shake and use lint roller to remove excess lint
- Lint will stop after first few washings
Looking for other prints or colors in burp cloths?